A fee will be determined annually by the Board of Trustees.
The fee for 2017 School Year ( 31 January -14 December) will be NZ$11.000 incl GST or $3000 incl a term.
The fee is payable a term in advance.
The fee includes:
Normal School Programme, Enhanced Curriculum Programme and Learning Support Programmes tuition.
Specialist Courses Materials and Services
- For the supply of all Technology, Foods and Arts materials and services and Information & Communications Technologies services throughout the year.
- To enhance planned school and classroom programmes, visits to museums, galleries, concerts, and other venues have been arranged and selected artists and groups have been booked for school performances. Programme Activites also includes all parent/caregiver costs associated with Waterwise for the year.
Camp/Outdoor Education Week
- Includes accommodation, meals, transport, equipment hire and all qualified instructors, as now required by Health and Safety legislation.
- All transport and entrance costs for art, cultural and sport representation.
- Entry fees for external examinations or testing programmes, administered by the school.
Text-books loaned to the International Student.
New Zealand Government Goods and Services Tax.
New Zealand Ministry of Education International Student Fee.
The fee does not include:
- School uniform
- Charges for losses or damages to school resources and property.
When a student leaves the school, all property belonging to the school, including library books and textbooks are to be returned.
The school has a regulation of 'abuser pays'. Students who carelessly or wilfully damage school property or equipment, or do not return resources, will be asked to meet the cost of the repairs or a fair share of the replacement.