Pasadena Centre Hire
The Pasadena Centre is available for hire outside of school hours.
Hires for single events or regular and long term events are available.
The Centre auditorium is 100m2 and can seat up to 100 in a concert format or 60 in a dinner format. The entrance to and half of the Centre is carpeted, the other half of the auditorium floor is a wooden dance floor.
- A large enclosed secure courtyard with wide covered verandahs adjoins the Centre.
- Currently, there are no kitchen facilities available with the Centre.
- There are separate male and female toilets.
- There is disabled access to the Centre entrance and auditorium.
- There are no disabled toilets in the centre.
- A piano, seating and tables are provided as part of the hire.
- The centre has a covered entrance and there is a car park and street parking available.
For further information contact Mrs Louise Holmes, The School Hall Booking Officer, Pasadena Intermediate School, Pt Chevalier, Auckland, on 846-2169, during school office hours (8.30am-3.30pm) or on our Message Service, 846-2169, outside school office hours.