Assembly Hall Hire
Our Assembly Hall is available for hire outside of school hours.
Hires for single events or regular and long term events are available.
The entrance and auditorium are 300m2 and can seat up to 350 in a concert format or 200 in a dinner format. The stage is 90m2 with full curtains and separate lighting. The entrance to hall is carpeted, the auditorium floor is parquet and the stage floor is wooden.
- The recently renovated kitchen has preparation benches, stove, refrigerator, microwave, hot water heater and a servery.
- There are separate male and female toilets.
- There is disabled access to hall entrance and auditorium.
- The is no disabled access to the stage.
- A piano, roll down stage screen and hall seating are provided as part of the hire.
- The hall has a covered walkway and entrance and there is a car park and street parking available.
For further information contact Mrs Louise Holmes, The School Hall Booking Officer, Pasadena Intermediate School, Pt Chevalier, Auckland, on 846-2169, during school office hours (8.30am-3.30pm) or on our Message Service, 846-2169, outside school office hours.
Occasional Hall Hire Agreement
Long Term Hall Hire Agreement